Bus tours to the sea from Ukraine to Bulgaria. Enter the tourist season with comfort!
Passenger transportation Ukraine-Bulgaria
About trips from Ukraine to Bulgaria
Above are the most popular flights, but not all. The dispatcher always has operational information, as well as the ability to book a trip from almost any city in Ukraine. And if you don’t know where to go in that Bulgaria, here are some recommendations about what you can do:
1. Visit historical and cultural sights: You can visit Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, and see such architectural wonders as the Church of St. Alexander Nevsky and the Ivan Vazov National Theater. It is also worth visiting the historical city of Veliko Tarnovo with the Royal Towers and the Tsarevets fortress.
2. Beach holidays: Bulgaria has beautiful beaches along the Black Sea, such as Sunny Beach, Golden Sands and Nessebar. You can enjoy the sun, swim, do water sports or just relax on the beach.
3. Excursions in the mountains: Bulgaria’s mountains, especially the Rila, Pirin and Rhodopes, offer excellent opportunities for hiking, mountain biking and winter sports such as skiing or snowboarding.
4. Visiting Spas: Bulgaria is famous for its natural thermal springs and spas where you can enjoy relaxing treatments, massages and treatments.
5. Wine tourism: Bulgaria is known for its wine regions such as Melnik and Vratsa. You can visit wineries, where you will taste local varieties of wine and learn more about the history and technology of wine production.